Deep Sea Fishing Charter
Plan to be at the dock 15-20 minutes before the departure time.
Please limit the coolers.
Both boats are equipped with large ice chests to take care of all the fish. Drinks can be kept in this cooler as well. A cooler to transport your catch can be left in your vehicle or dockside.
Water, soda, or a couple of beers are O.K. Hard liquor is NOT allowed.
There are no illegal drugs allowed.
Deep Sea Fishing in Cold Weather:
Winter waterproof boots are a must, the deckhose is always running to clean fish debris
Waterproof insulated gloves can be purchased at local fishing supply or tackle shops
Waterproof pants, Grundens or coveralls
Hat and extra gloves
This is what the crew wears to be prepared for any weather.
- All tackle
- Shimano high speed reels
- Power pro line
- Shimano custom Rods
- Striperfishing-Penn spinning gear
- Penn 940 baitcasters
- Tuna/Shark- Penn Internationals
- Shimano 50 Series with stand up rods
- Big game Shimano 130 class reels and custom bent butt rods
- Up to six passengers
- Friendly Captain and crew that will show you how to use the gear to catch fish! We pride ourselves in turning beginners into pros!
New England Fishing Charters
|Full Day Trips 9+ hours||$1400.00|
|Marathon and Tuna/combo trips /12 hour trips||$1650.00|
|Half Day Trips||$700.00|
Prices DO NOT include mate’s tip customarily 15-20%
Warm weather fishing:
Bring your lunch, there is a microwave on the boat for hot meals.